Saturday, February 26, 2011

Well, I worked hard and played well, but I didn't win. It is okay though because I have decided that I am not going to let myself get discouraged. I am going to let this experience make me want to work harder instead of giving up. Even though it was a tough competition and I didn't make it, I still played my best and loved every minute of it..........that is what's most important. I am now excited to start working toward my next competition which is in April. It is the Utah State University Piano Festival. The great thing about life is that no matter how many times you "fail" you always get another chance and can try, try again.

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing and have such a wonderful grasp on life and what is important! I am so lucky to know YOU :)

    ReplyDelete